Thursday, January 9, 2020

well, i'm officially old now...

when i got home from the eye doctor, all my mother could do was laugh. i was more frustrated than anything. my eye doctor told me that i could keep my glasses the same as he couldn't change them the way they needed to be and make my vision closer way worse. so i told him fuck it, let's go ahead with the bifocals and get my eyes used to them now. i'm under no delusion my vision is going to get better as i get older. now comes the part where i wonder why the fuck did i get eye insurance. i picked out some new eyeglasses and sunglasses and they came up to a little under $800. fuck me. it's obvious all i'm paying for is the name on them. i should get them in about 2 weeks. i'll be 44 by then. joy.

i should have known today was going to be like this. i had 3 shits before 10 AM. the last one being right as i was getting myself wet in the shower. and people wonder why i often dream about dying.

Jeopardy! Greatest of All Time was excellent last night. i'll be watching again tonight.

NXT was really good last night.

AEW was pretty good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Jeopardy! Greatest of All Time, Young Sheldon, The Unicorn, Perfect Harmony and Will & Grace. i already watched NXT UK this afternoon. it was a show hyping their Takeover event this Sunday.

the New York Rangers play tonight at home against New Jersey. The Prince is starting again tonight. i really hope the Rangers win again.

i should be on here tomorrow after i get the grocery shopping done.

i need to go figure out what we're having for dinner tonight, so that's all for me kids.

until tomorrow...

nunca quise ser el viejo

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Grouplove - Deleter
MGMT - Time to Pretend
Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - This Life
Buddy Guy - Done Got Old

"Action is the antidote to despair." - Joan Baez

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment