Monday, January 20, 2020

she would have been 108 today...

my birthday is tomorrow. my grandmother's birthday is today. or was, seeing that she is dead. she would have been 108 today. i imagine if she was alive, she'd still be smoking by a window saying woe is me and listening to old gospel songs. she died back in the 90's.

happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day. hopefully it was more than just a day off for you.

so, we had a nice night of miscommunication last night. i thought my sister was going home last night, as my mother told me. that wasn't correct. and we had a big dinner last night. mom thought we were going to do the cake and presents after dinner. i started watching my Sunday night shows as i was too full to have something else. so, mom got pissy and did her passive aggressive act and went to bed. i watched the shows with my sister until about midnight as my sister requires something resembling 8 hours of sleep a night. i told her if you ever see me sleep 8 hours, i'm dead. i went to bed around 2 and was up at 6 this morning to take a giant shit. enjoy the visual.

i opened my presents today. my sister got me a book, some music and some clothes. my mother got me some clothes and a card. it was all more than i was expecting. i sent my sister home with some cake.

the NFL games went as i was expecting yesterday. Kansas City defeated Tennessee, 35-24. San Francisco defeated Green Bay, 37-20. Chiefs vs. 49ers should be a good Super Bowl.

the New York Rangers blew a lead last night and lost to Columbus, 2-1. if they actually want to make the playoffs, that's a game they needed to win.

Batwoman was pretty good last night.

Power was excellent last night.

the season finale of Ray Donovan was great last night.

Shameless was really good last night. the season finale is next week.

The Outsider was fucking weird as hell last night. loved it.

Avenue 5 was pretty funny last night.

Curb Your Enthusiasm was fucking hilarious last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be The New Pope. i'll watch Monday Night Raw for most of the evening.

i did listen to episode 274 of Notsam Wrestling this morning. you can find that by going here:
https://soundcloud.com/notsamwrestling/dan-maff-notsam-wrestling-274

the Dayton Flyers are now ranked #7 in college basketball. what a time to be fucking alive. highest ranking since 1967.

i'll probably do my laundry tomorrow. it figures i would spend my birthday knocking the shit out of my underwear.

i hope everyone had a great weekend.

until tomorrow kids...

mi abuela quería que fuera presidente algún día

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Orgy - Blue Monday
Metallica - Am I Evil?
Chromatics - I'm on Fire
Kiesza - What Is Love

"Money is everywhere but so is poetry. What we lack are the poets." - Federico Fellini

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment