Tuesday, May 8, 2018

a bit of good news...

well, after a mere 3 hours of sleep last night, i decided i had to go to the doctor. thankfully, i was able to get an appointment this morning. i thought it was going to be with one of the nurse practitioners in his practice. little did i know, it was with him. we talked about my liver some. he said while my levels were elevated, they weren't high enough to be of much concern. so guess who is going back to drinking? he offered me either pills or shots for my cold. i said since they were taking blood from me today anyway, might as well give me the shots. so his assistant, the one who looks like a crush i had in my early teens, gave me two shots; an antibiotic and a steroid. the doctor said that should do the trick. hopefully, he is right.

after i got home, i had to take mom to go vote. after that, we went to the post office. amazingly, the mail got delivered here before fucking noon.

i figure the drugs they put me are going to make me tired soon. or at least i hope.

The Voice was really good last night. i have no clue which two are going to be eliminated tonight.

Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night.

here are your highlights from the NHL and NBA playoffs last night:

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, The Voice, Smackdown, Deadliest Catch, The Jim Jefferies Show and The Chris Gethard Show. i'll watch 205 Live sometime tonight on WWE Network.

the New York Yankees start a series at home against Boston tonight. the Yankees are 1 game out of first place in the division. hopefully they can keep the winning streak going.

i'll probably watch a little of the NBA playoffs tonight as well.

i still have the trash to pick up here and next door.

i do feel a little better than i have. i'm still coughing a bit, but not nearly as bad as it was this morning.

i have no clue when i'll be on here tomorrow.

that's all for me kids.

con suerte dormiré más de unas pocas horas esta noche

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

M83 - Midnight City
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
Hayes Carll - Hard Out Here
Warren Haynes - Your Wildest Dreams

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano-player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference." - Harry S. Truman

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment