Tuesday, October 1, 2024

stress is trying to break me...

 before i get into how today went, let me rewind to when i was finishing the blog yesterday. that was when i got the news of Pete Rose dying. i have a ton of Pete Rose memorabilia, baseball cards, autographs, etc. needless to say, the news of his death was like a punch to my dick. growing up in this area and loving baseball, i think nearly every father told their kid to play like Charlie Hustle. one thing the death did was make me feel old. it also reminded me of how much my father liked him. and the asshole in me quickly wondered how much that 1964 Kahn's baseball card could now be worth. 







i did take mom to her appointment with her dermatologist today. she was going back to see if the spots they treated before were gone. her lip was fine, she had one spot on her head that she scratched at (as usual). then, the doctor started to look at mom's arms and hands. they froze 7 spots that she called pre-cancerous. as if i needed more fucking stress in my life.


we then went to Kroger. mom wanted to go in and pay for her own pills. she admitted to me that she doesn't have the money to pay me back. fun times.


Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night.





The Voice was good last night.



i did watch a little of the NFL games last night.





the New York Rangers lost last night at New Jersey, 3-1. both teams play again tonight at MSG.



enjoy some music:







and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be NXT and Deadliest Catch.


the baseball playoffs started today.


a big thank you to everyone that checked out my latest published poems:





i should be on here tomorrow after i get the grocery shopping done. i also need to go to the bank tomorrow.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


El estrés está tratando de destruirme


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Stevie Nicks - The Lighthouse


Floor Cry - Happy Together


A Band Called Ma - Walker


Daniel Blake - Dreaming About It


The Kills - The Last Goodbye


"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." - Pete Rose


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment