Tuesday, October 15, 2024

computer problems...

 so, my computer died today. i'm writing this from my mother's laptop. i have no clue when i will be getting a new computer, so the blog will be on hiatus until that happens. i'm hoping it won't be too long of a hiatus, but given what has gone on here today, don't be shocked if you don't see any posts for a few weeks. i believe mom's surgery has gone well. Orkin sent the wrong fucking guy to fix the hole the squirrels are going through. at least we won't be charged for any of this. add in the computer dying this morning and you can imagine my frustration. so, enjoy the links that are up. you have my email address if you need to get in touch. any of you that really need to contact me, you already have my cell number. a fond farewell for now. i will be back, hopefully before the end of the month.


No comments:

Post a Comment