Friday, June 21, 2024

today has been a day...

 last night was the first night in 3 weeks that i was able to sleep more than 3 hours in my own bed. that surprised me. a bigger surprise was my doctor's appointment. my A1C was actually lower. and that comes after not having any Trulicity for the last month. they have taken me off of Trulicity and have put me on Rybelsus. that is, once the insurance company gives it the ok. my blood pressure was excellent and she put me on some muscle relaxers for my pinched nerve. i am always a big fan of better living through chemistry. i'll start the muscle relaxers tonight and the ibuprofen in the morning.


the Yankees had their asses handed to them yesterday, losing at home to Baltimore, 17-5. they start a series tonight at home against Atlanta.





i got to see a little of the Euro 2024 today.


i did watch the start of the Copa America last night. Argentina beat Canada, 2-0. tonight, Chile takes on Peru.

enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Smackdown, AEW Rampage, Real Time with Bill Maher and Fantasmas. i'll watch NXT Level Up sometime tonight on Peacock.


Game 6 of the Stanley Cup Final is tonight in Edmonton. Florida is up 3-2.


i have no damn clue when i will be on here tomorrow.


i hope everyone has a great weekend.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


hoy ha sido un día


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Lip Critic - In The Wawa (Convinced I Am God)


Daniel Fears - Home (Live)


Jade Bird - Cest La Vie


Gnarls Barkley - Crazy


Soul Coughing - Super Bon Bon


"If you are lonely when you're alone, you are in bad company." - Jean-Paul Sartre


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment