Wednesday, June 19, 2024

oh, hello frustration, there you are...

 being a Type 2 diabetic is already frustrating enough. and then i started using the drug Trulicity, and i lost a little weight, my numbers started getting better, etc. so, of course, once the rich found out that these drugs actually worked on losing weight, they started hoarding them. now, the manufacturer has no Trulicity. i haven't had it for almost a month now. i know any progress i made on my A1C is lost now. Friday will be the actual acknowledgement of that. i can't wait to see what drug they are going to try to put me on next. mom told me not to worry about the cost. i laughed as i know all the money spent now will be money that won't be there when she dies and i'll need it. as i joked with her yesterday at her doctor's appointment when she asked what i wanted to do with all this and my immediate response was die. i told her if you actually look at all this logically, my death clears most of this shit up. and no one would have to worry about my A1C if i'm dead. she told me to stop it, but i could see in her eyes, she knew i was right. so yeah, should be a really fucking fun summer. and don't worry, i definitely have no plans to die before my new book with C. Renee Kiser comes out. after that though...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/210633465-altered-states-of-the-unflinching-souls


here are your highlights from Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final. i believe Florida is starting to panic and Edmonton can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Game 6 is Friday night.



the Yankees won last night at home over Baltimore, 4-2. hopefully, they will win again tonight.




Deadliest Catch was good last night.


NXT was very good last night:











Happy Juneteenth to everyone by the way.


enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be AEW Dynamite and NJPW.


i tried to do the grocery shopping a little earlier today. i had everything done by 2 this afternoon. it was hot as shit outside, but i think i missed a good portion of the heat. 


i should be on here tomorrow in the morning, before mom has her physical therapy in the afternoon.


i did watch a little of the Euro 2024 action today.


i'm not sure what i'm making for dinner tonight. 


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


James Brown - Say It Loud (I'm Black And I'm Proud)


Nina Simone - Mississippi Goddam (Live)


Mavis Staples - Why Am I Treated So Bad? (Live)


Public Enemy - Shut Em Down


Childish Gambino - This Is America


"I think I was the best baseball player I ever saw." - Willie Mays (May 6, 1931 - June 18, 2024)


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment