Tuesday, October 10, 2023

well, this should get interesting...

 so, Rite Aid texted me today to say my prescription was ready. i was hoping it was my test strips to take my blood sugar in the morning but of course, it wasn't. i asked the lady at the pharmacy if my test strips had come in as they texted me on last Thursday and said they were ordering them. she checked and said no. i told her i am down to my last strip so i will be out of them tomorrow morning. she said to check tomorrow to see if they are in and if not, they will come up with something. ah, modern medicine.


the NHL season starts back up today. the New York Rangers will play their first game on Thursday at Buffalo.


Monday Night Raw was very good last night.














The Voice was good last night.






i did catch some of the Monday night football game last night. i was one clanked field goal away from making some money. good times.



enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be NXT, AEW Dynamite, Inside the NFL, Big Brother, The Voice and Welcome to Wrexham.


i should be on here tomorrow after i get the grocery shopping done.


i wrote 2 poems today while mom was in her physical therapy session. i typed those up when we got home. i feel like i am on a good wave again. thankfully.


i need to figure out dinner and see if i can get the trash out before 3 in the morning.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


Bueno, esto debería ponerse interesante.


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Glasser - All Lovers


Ama - I See You See


Beth Orton - Concrete Sky (Acoustic)


Tori Amos - Northern Lad


Grace Potter - All My Ghosts


"I'd rather get a hot dog or a doughnut than write a song." - John Prine


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment