Tuesday, February 22, 2022

speaking of the number 2

 it fucking rained all night last night. i got maybe 2 hours of sleep. i got 2 more hours of sleep this morning in my massage chair when i got some ice on my back. the pinched nerves in my arms certainly enjoyed the rain. i'm learning to ride the waves of pain again. fun times.


Monday Night Raw was pretty good last night.









Celebrity Big Brother was good last night. the final three are Todrick, Miesha and Cynthia. 



enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:








on the DVR tonight will be NXT.


i just got my laundry done, so that was my big goal for today.


now, i need to get the trash out and figure out what is for dinner.


i should be on here tomorrow after Manchester United plays in the Champions League. if not then, it will be early in the morning, before i do the grocery shopping.





it has been warm the last couple of days. that will end tonight as it is supposed to get down to 30. right now it is 56 degrees. fun times.


rest in peace to Mark Lanegan. you inspired me more than you will ever know. thanks for the music.






until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


Cabalga las olas del dolor


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


James Brown - It's A Man's Man's Man's World


The Head and the Heart - Virginia (Wind in the Night)


Morphine - French Fries With Pepper


Mark Lanegan - I'll Take Care of You


Prince - Purple Rain


"I demand more of myself than anyone else could ever expect." - Julius Erving


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment