Tuesday, September 16, 2014

doom and gloom

the sun decided to take the day off here, so it has been nothing but a little rain and clouds all day long. just another day of misery for me.

the plumbers showed up this morning to put a new whole house water filter in, put in new parts for the old toilet, and put in a new well pump. amazingly, it was all done for under $2,000. now, the fun was holding a shit until we got water back on. i knew i should have woke up earlier this morning. but, it seems to be all working now. hopefully it stays that way until we move from here. mom is just sure the water heater will be the next to go. i, on the other hand, just want to get my laundry done tomorrow.

talked to the dream woman a little bit this morning. we're trying to figure out when to meet. not easy when i'm poor and she insists on me paying for part of her ticket. of course, and she lives in Alaska. i once joked with my mother that i'm only here for the amusement of god. i believe this is further proof.

the Yankees lost last night 1-0 in the bottom of the ninth. they can't win the division any longer and both wild cards are illusions at this point. the rest of this season will simply be to watch the final games of Derek Jeter.

Monday Night Raw was a bit of hit and miss for me last night, sadly with more on the miss side. not sure that was the show you should put together right before the next PPV.

the football game last night was pretty good. it would have been even better if i would have started the running back from the Eagles that went off last night for over 20 fantasy points. it wouldn't have made a difference for me, but losing by 20 is much better than losing by 46.

if my luck in fantasy football keeps going this way, this may be the first season in all my years of playing that i finish in last place. i'm way too competitive to just let that happen, but sometimes it just isn't your season.

looking forward to Big Brother tonight. hopefully i get to see a fucking sociopath get evicted.

it was a little difficult watching the Champions League today knowing that Manchester United is not a part of it this season. well, it does give me something to take an afternoon nap to.

i forgot one thing from my yesterday bitch fest, DIRECTV changed their Sunday Ticket package on me. so, no more Red Zone Channel for me as i refuse to pay an extra $18 a month for something i got for FREE for the last 10 years. so, i'll be watching the Game Mix Channel, which has 8 games on it at a time. talk about speeding up my descent into madness.

got some good music on NoiseTrade today. i'll provide the link below.

that is all for me today. thanks again for allowing me to waste a few minutes of your precious time.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Judah & The Lion - Sweet Tennessee
William Fitzsimmons - Acoustic Sessions EP
Martha Wainwright - Bloody Mother Fucking Asshole EP

"I always knew I'd accomplish something special - like robbing a bank perhaps." - Mickey Rourke

No comments:

Post a Comment