Wednesday, November 10, 2021

i had a realization today...

 before i get to some pretty depressing news, a little about the basketball game i went to last night.

the Dayton Flyers defeated UIC 64-54. now, when Dayton was trailing by 7 at halftime, i was hoping for the best in the second half. midway through the second half, Dayton was down by 9. i credit Daron Holmes II for getting more active on defense and getting the crowd involved. and once the crowd got involved, it was like a hurricane just hit the place. the roars never ended and Dayton went on a 19-0 run. i have missed that sound for so damn long now. it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Dayton is incredibly young this season. i feel like most of these games are going to be tales of youth and learning experiences. thankfully, they survived the first one.




NXT was pretty good last night.












The Voice was good last night. none of my favorites got eliminated, so i'm happy.



here are your NBA highlights from last night:



here are some college basketball highlights from last night:




enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight, AEW Dynamite, The Masked Singer, Alter Ego and Batwoman.


so, the first part of my grocery shopping today was fine. and then i got to Kroger. i got everything that was left on the list and got in line to checkout. as i was getting my things on the belt, the scale at the register broke. i started putting my things back into my cart and the cashier looked at me and jokingly said it is all my fault. i shook my head yes and then it dawned on me. i only have these kind of days because i talked myself out of killing myself when i was 8 years old. it is painfully obvious that i have peaked already in my life and now i am simply running out the clock. now, i know this is the depression talking, or a bruised ego or better yet, a broken soul. i'm not sure how much longer i can take all of this. and i truly want to believe, a good night of sleep will snap me out of this. but the more i think of just how fucking elusive that is, the more i believe i will be doing my best Dylan Thomas impersonation very soon. a few of you probably know exactly what i meant by that. for those of you that don't, you need to widen your third eye very soon.


i did get some baseball cards today at Rite Aid. i paid $5 for the box. there was about $10 worth of cards in it.


i should be on here sometime tomorrow in the afternoon. i'm not sure if mom is going to send me to Meijer to look for some things or not. 


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


no tengo miedo de morir


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Low - Stay


Metallica - One


The Cure - Lullaby


Valerie June - Shotgun


Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit - Codeine (Live)


"Genius is talent set on fire by courage." - Henry Van Dyke


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see videos of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment