Thursday, November 4, 2021

depression is winning this war...

 my mother decided to sleep in to noon today. so i was up most of the morning, trying to stay quiet enough so she could sleep. just me and my thoughts these days aren't necessarily a good thing. i can feel the depression sinking deeper into me. now, i always hope i can do what i normally do, and that is take a blank page of paper and start writing out the pain. the problem i have is that isn't even coming to my mind anymore these days. i truly hope i will write something late tonight after i shower. but, i also know maybe life is coming to the end of the circle for me. not death per se, but an ending of some kind.


Vice News Tonight had another great two shows this week.


AEW Dynamite was excellent last night.





here are your NBA highlights from last night:



The Masked Singer was crazy last night.


Alter Ego was pretty good last night.


Batwoman was excellent last night.


enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be Young Sheldon, United States of Al, B Positive, Cake and Desus & Mero. i watched NXT UK this afternoon on Peacock. it was really, really good.





i'm sure i will watch some of the NFL game tonight between the Colts and Jets. since mom is a Jets fan, i'm sure she'll be interested to see it.


i should be on here tomorrow after i get my booster shot at Rite Aid. mom made her appointment today for Monday to get the shot. 


i need to go get started on dinner. i believe we're having tacos tonight.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


me dejaste caer una bomba


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


The Gap Band - You Dropped a Bomb on Me


Jack White - Taking Me Back


alt-J - U&ME


PJ Harvey - Down by the Water


Joe Bonamassa - Mind's Eye


"I would never have done what I'd done if I'd considered my father as somebody I wanted to please." 
                                                                                             - Robert Mapplethorpe


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:



No comments:

Post a Comment