Sunday, June 17, 2012

it was supposed to be raining...

woke up to a downpour, which was great. until it only lasted for 3 minutes. as of last night, it was supposed to rain all morning. why i bother to pay attention to weather forecasts...

happy father's day to all the good fathers out there. as for the bad ones like my own...

typed up 2 poems this morning. i really like them both. i'm hoping to send them out by the end of this week. i have a few places in mind.

another day of the Yankees, EURO 2012, a little Nascar and maybe a little NBA around my Showtime and HBO schedules tonight. other than taking out the trash and hopefully watching it rain, my day is pretty much set.

some morning music:

Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
Fun. - Some Nights
Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights

"I would never have done what I'd done if I'd considered my father as somebody I wanted to please." - Robert Mapplethorpe


No comments:

Post a Comment