Saturday, July 23, 2022

it was going so well, and then...

 i was sound asleep in my bed, for roughly 90 minutes, and then i rolled over and my fucking back gave out on me. i felt the pain at exactly 5 AM. fuck me. i took a piss and then went and got some ice. yet another night in the massage chair i guess. i woke up at 8:15 this morning. amazingly, the ice pack was still a little cold. i put that on my knees, as i could tell already rain was on the way. joy.


the Yankees won last night in Baltimore, 7-6. Aaron Judge hit two massive home runs in the game. the Yankees lost Michael King to a broken elbow in the 8th inning last night. that will be an injury that could haunt this team this season. he was a major part of the success of the bullpen. 







Smackdown and NXT Level Up were both pretty good last night.










AEW Rampage was excellent last night.



enjoy some music:





and now some of this and that:










nothing on the DVR tonight. i imagine i will watch some baseball, probably some soccer and god knows what else between doing my laundry tonight.


Manchester United ended their preseason trip in Australia by pissing away a 2 goal lead to Aston Villa. the game finished 2-2. i see ETH still has some work to do with the squad.








i will hopefully be on here in the morning tomorrow. i suppose it all depends how much my back is killing me after doing my laundry tonight. hopefully, not too much, as i will have my mother's laundry to do tomorrow afternoon.


big thank you to everyone for checking out my latest published poems:




i hope everyone has an amazing Saturday. 


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay socially distant.


get the fucking shot.


Soy demasiado viejo para la nueva tecnología


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Mt. Fog - Behind a Silent Door


Joshy Soul - Garden


The Virginmarys - You're a Killer


Emily Scott Robinson - When It Don't Come Easy


David Beck - Miner's Song


"She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket." - Raymond Chandler


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment