Friday, December 27, 2019

just enjoying the nagging pain...

we're supposed to get a shitload of rain this weekend. apparently, my arthritis is already enjoying the anticipation of that rain. i have been miserable since i woke up this morning. exercise hasn't helped. the pain pills haven't helped. i'll have to ask my old friend alcohol for a helping hand this evening. joy.

i went to the bank this morning and one of the guys that works there took my deposit. he asked me if i knew i could deposit the checks at the ATM? i said yes. i chuckled on the inside, god forbid i come inside for some human interaction and you have to do some fucking work. the last guy that helped me there made me get my ID out. the women that work there never do. haters.

the grocery store was not as much chaos as before Christmas, but still a fucking zoo. 4 checkout lanes open on a Friday. fuck me. of course, once i got all my groceries out of my cart, 3 more lanes opened up. god hates me. i got everything on the scroll and with a little help from a gift my mother got, i kept it under $100.

i got back in time to watch the last two periods of the USA vs. Germany today at the World Juniors. the USA came from behind and defeated Germany today, 6-3. that was a much needed win.
https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2020/wm20/news/16954/u-s-back-on-track

late last night i listened to the latest podcast from Notsam Wrestling. you can find that by going here:
http://notsam.com/wrestlingpodcast/2019/12/27/top-10-impactful-wwe-superstars-of-2019-thursday-notsam-thursday

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Smackdown. i'll watch 205 Live sometime tonight on WWE Network.

i will probably watch some college football tonight as well.

the New York Rangers play tonight at home against Carolina. hopefully, the Rangers will get a victory.

i do plan on being on here tomorrow in the morning, hopefully. tomorrow is going to be a busy one. Manchester United plays in the afternoon and that will go right into the college football playoffs. more on all that tomorrow.

i hope everyone has a great weekend, the final weekend of the decade.

until tomorrow kids...

todo lo que quiero es que la reina de neón me ame algún día

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Lana Del Rey - Fuck it I love you
Lenny Kravitz - Can't Get You Off My Mind
Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
Otis Redding - I Love You More Than Words Can Say

"Without tenderness, a man is uninteresting." - Marlene Dietrich

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment