Saturday, July 30, 2016

it never fails

at some point every fucking summer, i'll wake up full of snot. such a fucking joy.

we got over an inch of rain yesterday. thankfully, it mostly stopped by the time the shows i wanted to watch came on last night.

the New York Yankees crash to reality continued last night, losing 5-1 to a god awful Tampa team. the owner was at the game, so hopefully his eyes saw what the rest of us already know. SELL, SELL, SELL. hopefully the losing continues tonight.

NJPW was really good last night. next week looks like it's going to be amazing.

Treehouse Masters was great last night. to see a treehouse built like a Frank Lloyd Wright house was amazing to watch. and to have it overlooking a lake was awesome.

so with it raining last night and me being a glutton for punishment, i did my closet project. it's a little more organized. i think i rearranged around 30,000 of the 40,000+ baseball cards i have. i'd love to sell all of them someday. that would certainly give me more room in my closet.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be ROH.

my laundry is just about halfway done. hopefully i get it done before my sister gets down here. i think she's coming down for the weekend.

tomorrow, my sister and i are (i guess) going to see my father's family. i don't think i've seen them in a "reunion" type setting since the early 90's. so, the rest of today will be getting my mind ready for a mindfuck tomorrow.

i hope everyone has a great Saturday. take it easy and then take it again.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

The Black Crowes - Sister Luck (Live)
Grouplove - Welcome to Your Life
The Pharcyde - Passin' Me By
John Moreland - Break My Heart Sweetly
Slayer - Raining Blood

"I've always liked the minds of criminals, they seem similar to artists." - Richard Linklater

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment