Sunday, January 31, 2016

50 degrees in the winter and suddenly everyone is an asshole

so i had a long conversation with my good friend jack daniels last night. we spoke about the virtues of poetry and the beauty of long legs and how much should a hooker cost these days. after a few hours, i believe i either went to sleep or my body decided to tap out, one or the other.

when i woke up this morning, it was almost 10 AM. i was pretty sure my mother went to the store without me. much to my surprise, she was still in the house. i ate some breakfast, filled all the bird feeders and then we went to the store. she didn't tell me that she wanted to go to another store as well as the grocery store until i had already started driving. we found a few things at the first place. i got some cool coasters that were on clearance as well as a Boba Fett coffee mug that was on clearance. and then it was off to the grocery store.

it seemed like every asshole in the world was at the grocery store. bums, people just out of church, the assholes that were hungover from the night before, kids and even more kids, and the worst people of all, the people that come to the grocery store to eat on the free samples as their lunch. mom was surprised there was so many people and i told her it's 50 degrees in the winter, people are conditioned to want to get out of the house on these days. the more we walked around, the crankier i got. my ankles were killing me and i was pretty sure my asshole was bleeding. enjoy that visual kids.

got home, put the groceries away and decided i better eat lunch before i start my laundry. speaking of laundry, time for a folding break.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

i enjoyed Austin City Limits last night as well as ROH. even though i was drinking, i still remember both shows. a little lesson to the kids, don't drink to forget, drink AND remember. makes you a better writer.

on the DVR tonight will be Shameless, Billions and a special report on fighting ISIS by VICE on HBO.

i've been watching the NHL All-Star game while typing this. i have to say the 3 on 3 concept is working really well. i doubt i watch much of the NFL Pro Bowl tonight though. between doing laundry and other shit in my room, i've got plenty on my plate.

that's all for me kids. i hope your Sunday has been better than your Saturday. i did a little poem with the music titles today, enjoy.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Beck - Go It Alone
The Black Crowes - Seeing Things (Live)
Grant Lee Buffalo - Happiness

"I try to decorate my imagination as much as I can." - Franz Schubert

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment