Wednesday, October 16, 2019

and then it started to rain...

the New York Yankees lost yesterday to Houston, 4-1. they are now trailing in the ALCS 2-1. Game 4 tonight has already been postponed, so the Yankees are now up against it. that means there will be no off day on Friday. so, the Yankees need to get some innings from their starters or this series will be over quickly.

the USMNT lost to Canada last night, 2-0. it was the first time that Canada had beaten the USA in 34 years. fuck me, it was awful. no urgency, no desire, hell, Canada should have won by 4 or 5. fucking pathetic.

and to make my night even worse, it started to fucking rain like the end of the world was happening. thunder, lightning, wind howling like a motherfucker. good times.

i guess there is something going on between C5 and C6 in my neck. good thing i was telling the nurse this for weeks before she actually decided i should get some x-rays done. so, next month i see an orthopedic doctor to examine my neck. i guess that means the physical therapy i start next week is for my carpal tunnel in my right wrist.

The Voice was very good last night.

Total Divas was pretty funny last night.

The Jim Jefferies Show was fucking hilarious last night.

Mr. Mercedes was awesome last night.

Mayans M.C. was very good last night.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be NXT, AEW, The Masked Singer, American Horror Story, 24/7 College Football and Cake.

i went to the bank today to make a deposit. after that, mom wanted me to get her something at McDonald's. it was kind of weird. the lady running the cash register in the drive thru had the same name as the love of my life when i was 23. and then the lady, who maybe was in her early 20's at best, that handed me the food called me sweetie. i chuckled and wondered what fucking world am i living in.

my arthritis has been fucking with me all day long. it's quite the scene when i'm in the shower and my body starts to radiate from the pain. i know one thing, my death isn't going to be pretty.

i'm going to try to be on here earlier tomorrow, but i truly have no clue when i will be on here. i get the feeling i'll be doing something for mom tomorrow. who knows, just trying to stay in the will.

hope everyone is doing good. until tomorrow kids...

ya no me gusta la lluvia

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Morphine - You Look Like Rain
The Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight
John Mayer - Slow Dancing in a Burning Room
The Doors - The End

"I can resist everything except temptation." - Oscar Wilde

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment