Thursday, August 22, 2013

I used Grammarly to grammar check this post, I felt like being a lazy bastard today.

I'm doing a morning post today as I envision myself being busier than nine cats covering up shit in a windstorm this afternoon.

The Yankees had another great win last night, 4-2. Ichiro got his 4,000th professional hit, Alfonso Soriano hit the go-ahead HR to snap a 0-17 hitless streak, but I thought the best performance of the night came from David Huff. Absolutely tremendous work from him out of the bullpen. I really like how this team is playing right now. Of course, there was yet another injury last night. Hopefully they call up someone that can be useful immediately. If any of those players exist in AAA.

The Bridge last night was excellent. It had just about everything you could ask for in a show. At least everything I would ask for; sex, violence, a gruesome shot of a face getting blown off, and more twists and turns. I absolutely can not wait to see where the show goes next week.

Big Brother made me laugh last night. I can not believe Helen would think she would be safe. I will actually get to see the show this evening as there is no pre-season NFL game. I'm pretty sure Helen will be evicted, but I would love to see the look on Amanda's face if Helen walks right back in with the twist tonight.

As for Duck Dynasty, even when I was a bachelor living by myself, my place never looked that bad. And who has that much mustard in the refrigerator?

I sat down this morning and wrote out the out the three poems I needed to for the artist in Sweden. Hopefully he likes them. I'll be dusting off the old unpublished poems this weekend, hoping I find a gem or two to send him.

That is pretty much it for today. The Yankees play this afternoon, and I have more cleaning to do. Also, I'd love to get in a nap before I watch Big Brother and Wilfred this evening.

I do hope this finds everyone well and excitedly looking forward to the weekend.

Music:

M83. - Hurry Up, We're Dreaming

"I have so many different personalities in me and I still feel lonely." - Tori Amos

Make sure you check out Grammarly. I recommend it for any grammar check. Go to  http://www.grammarly.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment