Wednesday, February 21, 2024

somedays the back just says no...

 i think i must have turned the wrong way or something while getting out of bed. my back has been fighting me all damn day. and since i am stubborn and a glutton for punishment and love my pain tolerance, i went on with my day. that was when my lipoma decided it wanted some fucking attention today. i remembered when my doctor first diagnosed it, he told me it really is nothing unless it attaches to a nerve or wraps around something. well, guess what the fuck i was feeling today. between every step and my back was firing off pain messages and then every few seconds or so, my lipoma brushed up against a nerve ending and that was fucking fun. i'm guessing i probably looked like i was getting ready to have a stroke in the grocery store today. it never fails, every positive i take for myself or whatever, the opposite has to rear its fucking head, just because. fuck me.


here are your videos for this day of Black History Month:






the New York Rangers won last night at home against Dallas, 3-1.




the season finale of Name That Tune was good last night.



NXT was good last night. i feel bad for Shotzi. she tore her ACL in the main event.














enjoy some music:






and now some of this and that:









on the DVR tonight will be AEW Dynamite and I Can See Your Voice.


the Dayton Flyers play tonight at George Mason.


the weather today was damn near perfect. of course, rain is on the way. 


i'm not sure when i will be on here tomorrow.


i need to get ready to make dinner. doing some pork chops and apples tonight.


until tomorrow kids...


fight the power.


fuck racism.


fuck hatred.


fuck war.


fuck the police.


black lives matter.


stay healthy.


wash your fucking hands.


stay off the fucking streets.


get the fucking shot.


Odio tener problemas de espalda


be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.


peace and chicken grease...


music:


Big Mama Thornton - Since I Fell for You


Art Feynman - Chasing My Life


Left Lane Cruiser - Broke Ass Blues


Grackles w/Charlie Musselwhite and Lauren Harris - San Antone


Shemekia Copeland - Ghetto Child


"It's an artist's duty to reflect the times in which we live." - Nina Simone


and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment