Friday, December 28, 2018

eradicating negativity in my life...

about a week or so ago, i said something about wanting to eradicate the negativity in my life. well, yesterday, i believe i took two giant steps forward in that process. first up, this woman i had been talking to since August tried to rope me into this scam where i would set up a credit line for her to buy things on. excuse me. now, this was a woman i had thought i was really starting to connect with, but, she's like the rest of them. so, i blocked her. fast forward to last night. my former best friend, the most recent one, contacted me and started to vent about her job. i told her i understand, as a published poet, i've had plenty of shit said about me in social media circles. she took that as me making it about myself and just tore into me, like she normally does when a conversation isn't going the way she scripted it in her head. so, i've had more or less 15 years of this shit, so i told her to fuck off. i then blocked her on every social media platform i have. that felt fucking great to do. hard to believe at one point i wanted to marry that woman and build the rest of my life with her. now, i'm free to be whatever the fuck i want to be. and i honestly hope any success i have drives her fucking nuts. not less than ten minutes after that happened, this happened:

maybe the worm has turned my friends.

of course, earlier in the night, the New York Rangers pissed away another late lead and lost to Columbus in OT, 4-3.

they finally got the part they forgot for the front door on it this morning. honestly, the new doors are light years better than the ones that were here before. plus, mom got black storm doors for both doors. it really looks good.

the grocery store was a bit of a zoo today, but i didn't mind. now, standing in line at the UPS store before i went to the grocery store, that was a little pissy. mom had to return something, so the UPS driver was going to bring the label out and take the package. well, what happened was he came out, dropped the label off at the front door, never rang the doorbell and left. so, i went to the UPS store not far from where i do the grocery shopping. 10 minutes of standing in line, watching these old people not understand any of the fucking directions they were getting... the woman at the counter looked so relieved when she saw all she needed to do for me was scan it and give me a receipt with a tracking number. i had to get gas today and pick up two of my pills as well. all in all, thank god i went in the morning. i was back at the house before 2 in the afternoon.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

nothing on the DVR tonight. i might watch some college football or i might watch the DVD i got for Christmas.

team USA takes on Kazakhstan tonight at the World Juniors. i do plan on watching that.

i will probably be on here tomorrow in the morning. Dayton plays in the afternoon and the college football playoff semifinals are tomorrow as well.

i put my last load of clothes in the washer. i should be done with that before dinner tonight.

i hope everyone has a great weekend. it's the last weekend of 2018, might as well enjoy it.

Finalmente libre de la miseria de estar enamorado de una perra.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

Dead Sara - Something Good
Dusty Springfield - Spooky
Portugal. The Man - Purple, Yellow, Red and Blue
The Band - It Makes No Difference
Motorhead - I Know How to Die

"I think I've never stopped feeling like a kid." - Stan Lee

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment