Wednesday, February 8, 2017

you ever cough so hard...

that you end up shitting your pants? welcome to my Wednesday.

i'm definitely not getting enough sleep, so this might be a short one.

between the arthritis and the coughing, death is a beautiful option.

there's a chance for snow this evening. hopefully i'm drugged into a coma and miss it.

Smackdown was excellent last night. i think they set up their Elimination Chamber ppv this Sunday rather nicely.

205 Live was great as well. i think i'm certainly going to enjoy Jack Gallagher vs. Neville in a few weeks.

Taboo was fucking dark as hell again last night. i think i had just enough NyQuil and rum in me that it started to make sense.

The Dayton Flyers did exactly what i thought they would do last night. Saint Joseph's was shorthanded with 3 starters missing. so, of course, Dayton thought the game was going to be easy and played down to its competition. thankfully, they changed things around in the second half and avoided that landmine. Dayton won 77-70.

the New York Rangers won last night 4-1. The King stopped 43 of 44 shots. i still have a victory beer coming to me.

enjoy some music:

and now some of this and that:

on the DVR tonight will be Vice News Tonight. i'll watch NXT sometime tonight on WWE Network.

that's all for me kids. i'm off to the bed. i found it funny that this cold started right after i got that email from Moran Press that i was going to have a mini chapbook published and actually get a little money from it. my theory truly is the powers that be don't want me to be happy. EVER. what a lovely life.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

this is why i would have voted for Bernie Sanders...

music:

Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy (Live)
Albert Collins - My Mind Is Trying to Leave Me
Howlin' Wolf - Sitting On Top Of the World
Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind

"I would not give my first 15 years to my worst enemy." - Gary Coleman

and your whatever the fuck i wanted you to see video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment