Friday, September 11, 2015

apparently i was an evil warlord in another life

before i get into the latest demise of my life...


no sooner than i typed the words yesterday that i had my fingers crossed for the latest woman i've met on Google+, the world might as well have opened up and swallowed me whole. she gives me basically the same sob story they all have given me, how they had to use their last dollar for such and such and could really use help, etc. then came the famous line of what bank do you use? i'm 39 fucking years old and for some fucking reason, these fools think i'm going to fall for this shit. maybe it was the cyber sex earlier in the day that made them think i'm a fucking dumb fuck that will gladly give out my account number so some money can be put into it. besides, anyone who says they love me after 3 days of talking is running some fucking scam. even my ego doesn't believe in myself that much. these are the days where the notebooks will be filled with sorrow and bewilderment. i often wonder if i'm going to ever meet "the one" before i die. the pain gets a little deeper each day. bet the under kids.

with that in mind, here's my Flashback Friday contribution:

the New York Yankees got rained out last night. they will play a doubleheader on Saturday. i don't know how they pull that off with the relievers running out of gas here lately. that more or less makes tonight a MUST win game against the Blue Jays.

Big Brother kind of shocked me last night as Julia was sent to the jury house. it simply shows once again that Vanessa is controlling the whole house. of course, she won the HOH. i figure she'll nominate one from each side and then whoever wins the POV she'll align herself with, at least until the other side gets power again. hopefully one of these fucks figure out before the finale that they can't win if they take Vanessa to the final 2. if not, just cut her the check now and get the show over with.

Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll was excellent last night. Married made me laugh hard, mostly because i can picture myself as the "creepy" dater. sad.

ok kids, let's lose ourselves in the music:

and now some of this and that:

tonight on the DVR will be NJPW and Treehouse Masters.

this afternoon i'll be driving mom to the grocery store. after we get done with that, i need to get my laundry done. and on top of all that, it's supposed to rain cats and dogs this afternoon. i'm already starting to feel achy and i've spent too much of the day on the toilet. even my body is rebelling against me.

i will probably be on here tomorrow morning as my Saturday looks like it's going to be jam packed. between the Yankees doubleheader, Ohio State playing Hawaii and Manchester United taking on those assholes from Liverpool, i'm going to be busy, hopefully drinking victory beers.

i hope everyone has a great Friday. take a moment to remember what today is. and then do something strange and think about someone other than yourself today.

be well. be creative. be cool. be quick to send me CASH, panties, hate mail, love letters, broken promises and dirty pennies from heaven.

peace and chicken grease...

music:

JJ Grey & Mofro - This River
Rage Against the Machine - Killing In The Name
Grant Lee Buffalo - Fuzzy (Live)
Radiohead - Creep
Ryan Bingham - The Weary Kind

"I want to live my life so that my nights are not full of regrets." - D.H. Lawrence

and your pro wrestling video of the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment